Www.movieloverz.org - Get Free Download of All Mobile and Pc Movies,Games,Reality Shows and More. Download Racing Stripes (2005) DVDRip Full Movie. On Yify TV you can Watch Racing Stripes free instantly without waiting. Watch more Frederik Du Chau 's movies for free on Yify TV. More search tags: Racing Stripes.720p.x264.YIFY.mp4, Racing Stripes full movie, online, download 2005 online movies free on Yify TV. Watch trailers, read customer and critic reviews, and buy Racing Stripes directed by Frederik Du. Live-action talking-animal movie has lots of potty humor. Yesmovies - watch Full HD 1080p Racing Stripes (2005) on yesmovies.to. An abandoned zebra grows up believing he is a racehorse, and, with the help of his barnyard friends and a teenage girl, sets out. Watch racing stripes 2005 online, free on Yesmovies in high quality HD 1080p. Watch HD Movies Online For Free and Download the latest.
Racing Stripes Full Movie Free Download Free
- Part earnest, old-fashioned melodrama, part wisecracking broad comedy, Racing Stripes is a film divided against itself.
- A predictable but pleasant kids movie.
- Almost everyone in this has done better, and those who haven't, like young Ms. Panettiere, have plenty of time to do so.
- There's much to laud in Racing Stripes.
- Bland but likable kids' movie.
San Francisco Chronicle
14/01/2005 by Carla Meyer
- It stumbles right out of the gate.
- The humor never rises very far above the barnyard.
New York Daily News
14/01/2005 by Elizabeth WeitzmanThe special effects here are surprisingly smooth, and everyone seems to be having fun.
- A hackneyed mix of sentimentality and anarchic comedy.
- Even by the dubious standards of talking animal movies, this one is routine.
- Racing Stripes is hardly a Triple Crown winner. But for a Saturday afternoon with the kids, it's a safe bet.
- This is the kind of movie you might grab at the video store, but it's not worth the trip to the theater.
- Simultaneously overplotted and simplistic, the new barnyard/racecourse comedy from Warner Brothers is predictable every step of the way, and it contains at least three too many poop jokes.
Fort Worth Star-Telegram/DFW.com
14/01/2005 by Scott Von DoviakA veritable barnyard full of guest celebrity voices, doing their best to liven up a mediocre Babe wannabe.
- Should delight youngsters, although parents likely will find it is sentimental in the extreme, with a plot that telegraphs every development.
- Although this film about a zebra who aspires to win horse races has a marvelous premise, it slows to a mediocre canter right out of the starting gate.
- Racing Stripes is unlikely to ascend to the pantheon of perennially watchable children's films, but like its hero, what it lacks in skill, it makes up for in heart.
- Setting up a race in which you root for the misfit is the 'oldest trick in the book,' to quote a phrase Tucker the horse likes to use in Racing Stripes. But as Tucker adds: 'Works every time.' That it does.
- It's all familiar and unsurprising, but not without its modest pleasures.